Carrot soup, a nutritious meal for the winter time! Serves 4 persons!
- Peel and grate the carrots.
- Put them in a saucepan.
- Clean and chop the onion.
- Put it in the saucepan and boil in a small quantity of water.
- When the carrots and the onion boil, blend them well.
- Melt butter in a clean saucepan, add 5 cups of water, parsley, salt, pepper and the blended mash of carrots.
- Simmer soup for half an hour.
- Optionally add sugar and a cube of chicken stock for extra taste.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.