Prep Time: 5 min
Cook time: 15 min
I have never had anyone tell me they didn't love my burger
- 2 pounds ground sirloin
- 1 envelope Lipton onion soup mix
- 2 Tbsp A1 steak sauce
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tsp Dijon mustard
- shredded colby / jack cheese
- 4 slices of American cheese
- Mix first 5 ingredients together in a bowl and then divide into quarters to make 4 hamburger patties
- Cook the hamburger patties in a large covered frying pan with ½ inch of water in the bottom on a medium heat
- Flip the burgers half way through cooking
- When the burgers are cooked to how you like your burgers done top with a mound of the shredded cheese & then a slice of American cheese
- Serve on large hamburger buns with the toppings of your choice.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.