- 1 kg lamb
- 300 g flour
- 200 g onion
- 200 g melted butter
- lemon acid
- 1 egg
- 100 g salted cheese (brynza)
- Slice lamb into pieces 25-30 g each, season to taste and sear.
- Chop onion finely and sauté until pale, add it to meat.
- Then add lemon acid, a little broth to meat and stew covered until done.
- Make stiff dough from flour, egg, salt and water and rollout a sheet 1 mm thick.
- Cut our rhombuses and put in boiling water, cook until they float to the surface.
- Put in a colander and let water drain.
- Dress with butter and sprinkle with cheese.
- Serving, garnish lamb slices with rhombuses.
- Serve matsoni (caucasian sour milk) with garlic and cinnamon.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.