- 800g Pork,
- 500g Veal liver,
- 5 peppers,
- 4-5 onions,
- 1-2 tomatoes,
- 1 cupful Mushrooms,
- 1/3 cupful white wine,
- half a cupful lard or sunflower oil,
- Cut the meat into small pieces and fry in oil and some water.
- Add the onions and when tender - the cooked and diced liver, sliced Mushrooms, peppers, tomatoes, pepper, savory, wine, salt and some warm water.
- Stir, pour in (earthware) dish or bowls and bake in a hot oven.
- Serve with finely chopped parsley.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.