Kebab with yogurt
- 2 lb ground beef or lamb
- ½ bundle parsley or dill (finely chopped)
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 3 tablespoons corn oil
- 2 medium sized onions
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 cup yogurt
- Peel and finely grate the onion; add it to the meat with the parsley, half the salt and the pepper.
- With wet hands mix thoroughly and shape into small balls.
- Heat the oil in a pan, add the kebab balls and place over a low heat.
- Cover the pan and leave for fifteen minutes until the meat juices have reduced, leaving only oil.
- Mix the yogurt with the remaining salt and pepper.
- Arrange the kebabs on a serving dish, pour yogurt on top and serve hot.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.