- orange juice (or any other flavored juice)
- Freeze juice in ice cube trays, pop frozen juice cubes in a plastic bag to store.
- Put three to six of these cubes at a time in a blender.
- Turn blender on and off until cubes reach snowy consistency.
- Pile into a cup to serve.
- The whole batch blended at once will keep its carnival consistency stored in a container in the freezer. Kids can serve themselves. Adding a little water makes it a "slush". Even kids who don't care for orange juice like it this way.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.