Wine must cake
- 400 g soft flour
- 100 g olive oil
- 300 g wine must
- 200 g crystallized sugar
- 100 ml water
- juice of 1 lemon
- 1 tbsp soda
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- ½ tsp clove
- icing sugar for dredging
- Add in a bowl the olive oil, water, wine must and crystallized sugar.
- Mix well.
- Mix well soda with lemon juice and add into the mixture.
- Add flour, cinnamon and mix again.
- butter a baking pan of 20 cm diameter and dredge some flour on its surface, to avoid sticking of the cake on the pan.
- Pour mixture into the baking pan and bake in pre-heated oven for ½ hour in 170°C and for ½ hour in 160°C.
- Let it become lukewarm before removing from pan (in order to be removed easier from pan) and dredge over some icing sugar.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.