- 1 chicken baked or barbequed without spices.
- 1 medium coconut grated
- 1 or 2 lemons
- 1 bunch green onions
- 3 tbsp crushed red pepper
- Remove skin from chicken and tear meat from bone.
- Discard bones and skin.
- Chop chicken into small pieces, almost fine.
- Place in bowl.
- Chop green onions, add to chicken mixture.
- Add coconut.
- Sprinkle liberally with lemon juice and salt.
- Add crushed peppers.
- Continue to season to taste, using salt, additional lemon juice and crushed peppers, so that no one flavor overwhelms the others.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.