- 1 cup of sugar
- 3/4 cup of flour
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 3 eggs
- 2/3 cup of pumpkin
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2 tsp butter
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 pkg. cream cheese
- Mix dry ingredients then add eggs and pumpkin and mix again.
- Line pain with wax paper, spray with Pam. Pour batter in evenly.
- Bake at 350 for 15 minutes.
- Flip over on Pam sprayed saran wrap or dishtowel with powdered sugar sprinkled on it, then roll up.
- Wrap up and let cool the longer the better.
- Mix filling
- Unwrap pumpkin roll and spread filling on evenly.
- Re-wrap put in foil to refrigerate.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.