- 1lb Chicken pieces cut very small
- 1 Onion, chopped
- 1 carrot, chopped
- Couple of large tomatoes
- 1/2lb Spring cabbage
- 1 tbsp mixed spice and gravy browning.
- 1lb maize flour
- Fry the Chicken pieces with chopped Onion and a tablespoon of gravy browning. Simmer for 15 minutes with a pint of water. Then add the chopped cabbage, the carrot and the mixed spice.
- Simmer ten more minutes and add the tomato. The meat is now ready.
- For the Ugali, boil a pint of water and pour in the maize flour. Stir as it cooks into a stiff cake. #Serve into portions and pour the Chicken over.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.