- 2 tbl butter
- 1 med cabbage head shredded
- 1/2 sm white Onion - finely minced
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 1 tsp curry powder
- 1 tsp salt (or 2 tspns sea salt)
- 1/2 tsp freshly-ground white pepper
- In large skillet over medium heat, saute minced Onion in butter until translucent.
- Add shredded cabbage and continually toss for several minutes to partially cook. Sprinkle curry powder and white pepper over the cabbage and mix well.
- Pour in heavy cream and allow 1 to 2 minutes for it to reduce. Add salt and stir in shredded carrots and continue cooking until the carrots are heated through. Do not overcook.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.