This is delicious served with raw carrots, celery, cauliflower or broccoli. Stuff small cherry tomatoes with it, too.
- 1 ripe avocado
- ½ cup yogurt
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice or vinegar
- ½ teaspoon Mexican spices, cumin or oregano
- ½ teaspoon hot sauce
- Cut the avocado in half, remove the pit, spoon out the pulp from the skin and place in a medium bowl.
- Add the yogurt, lemon juice or vinegar, spice and hot sauce.
- Mash the avocado mixture with a fork or potato masher.
- Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 1 hour so that flavors meld.
Nutritional information Edit
Per serving (106 g-wt.)
- 110 calories (60 from fat) | 6g total fat | 1.5g saturated fat | 4g dietary fiber | 5g protein | 9g carbohydrate | 0mg cholesterol | 80mg sodium
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.