- Serves: 8
- Preparation time: 20-25 minutes
- 1 cup sooji
- ½ tin condensed milk
- ¾ cup ghee
- 2 cups water
- 1 tsp kesari powder
- 8-10 cashew nuts
- 1½ tsp raisins
- Heat ghee in a pan, fry cashew nuts, raisins till light brown and keep aside.
- Add sooji to the remaining ghee and fry till light brown.
- Add kesari powder dissolved in 2 cups of water.
- Keep stirring.
- Reduce heat.
- When all the water has been absorbed, add condensed milk.
- Stir well till traces of ghee begin to show at the sides of the pan.
- Spread on a greased plate, top with nuts and raisins.
- Cut into diamond shaped pieces and serve warm or cold.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.