- 2 cups crushed graham crackers
- 1/2 cup margarine, melted
- 1-1/2 cans (14 oz.) sweetened condensed milk
- 4 egg yolks
- 1 cup lime juice
- 1 container (8 oz.) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- Preheat oven to 350 °F.
- Combine graham cracker crumbs and margarine; mix well. Press into 9" square pan.
- Combine sweetened condensed milk, yolks and lime juice. Pour over crust.
- Bake 20 minutes or till set. Cool for 30 minutes. Top with whipped topping.
Contributed by Edit
This Y-group is international. Good food from all parts of the world. A place where we can share the wonderful food from all over the world.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.