- 1 graham cracker crust (9 inches round)
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk (14 ozs)
- 1 cup lime juice (fresh squeezed preferred)
- 1 cup lemon juice (fresh squeezed preferred)
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- green food coloring (optional)
- lime zest green part only (optional)
- Combine cream, lemon juice, and food coloring.
- Whip the mixture until the cream begins to stiffen to a whipped cream consistancy.
- Fold in the lime juice and lime zest.
- Pour into pie crust and freeze for at least 4 hours or until pie is firm.
- Cut into wedges and serve with whipped cream on top and plate with lime zest or lime slices.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.