Yield: 8 pie wedges.
- 1 (11 to 12 ounce) box no-bake cheesecake mix
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1/3 cup margarine, melted
- 1 (12 ounce) package silken firm tofu
- 5 tablespoons fresh or bottled lime juice
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime zest
- Make crust with crumb mixture from cheesecake mix, Sugar and melted margarine.
- Mix all ingredients in 9-inch pie plate until crumbs are well moistened.
- Press firmly against sides of pie plate first, using fingers or large spoon to shape edge.
- Press remaining crumbs firmly on bottom using hands or measuring cup.
- Blend filling mixture with silken tofu, lime juice and lime zest in food processor or blender until smooth and creamy.
- Filling will be thick. Spoon into crust. Refrigerate at least one hour before cutting.
Serving size: 1 wedge. Per serving:
- 290 calories,
- 14 g fat,
- 4 g sat fat,
- 6 g protein,
- 35 g carbohydrate,
- 411 mg sodium,
- 0 mg cholesterol
See also Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.