- Beat 2 eggs add sour milk and salt and mix with plain flour to make a soft not sticky dough.
- Divide it in four.
- Roll each quarter about half a finger thick.
- Make the filling by crumbling the cheese and mixing it with egg and butter.
- Put ready cheese filling on each quarter, twist them and press, rolling lightly.
- Fry ready khachapuri in a heavy-bottomed pan in butter top side down.
- When the underside is brown turn the pie.
- Brush on top with butter and serve immediately.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.