Always check the ingredients to make sure the product is vegan.
- 1 clove(s) finely chopped garlic
- 3 red or green, finely chopped chile peppers
- 1 Cup(s) Fresh button, halved Mushrooms
- 1 small, chopped Onion
- 2 Cup(s) cooked rice
- 1 Bunch(s) cut into 1/2 inch pieces long beans
- 1 diced red bell pepper
- 1/2 Teaspoon(s) Sugar
- 3 Tablespoon(s) light soy sauce
- 15 sweet basil leaves
In a wok or frying pan/skillet, heat the oil until a light haze appears.
Add the cooked rice and stir thoroughly.
At the last moment quickly stir in the basil leaves and turn on to a serving dish.