- 2 cups of rice
- 1 kilo fish
- 2 cups chopped onion
- ¾ cup chopped green pepper
- 1 tablespoon chopped garlic
- ¼ oil
- 4 cups tomato juice
- 8 cups hot water
- 3 whole black lemons
- Boil the fish with ½ teaspoon curry until tender, remove the bones, and chop the fish.
- Fry the onion and garlic in oil.
- Add pepper and tomato juice.
- Bring to boil for five minutes.
- Add the fish, seasoned with salt, curry and turmeric.
- Add rice, hot water, and black lemon.
- Bring to boil while occasionally stirring until thick batter.
- Reduce the heat and cover the pot.
- Simmer until rice mixture is soft and homogeneous mixture, then serve it.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.