A very delicions meat dish which is best served with gorraasa or kissra. Serve fried meat in separate dish for extra taste.
- 250g Beef / Chicken
- 2 onions
- 2 tbsp oil
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 bunch of spinach leaves
- 1/4 tsp sodium bicarbonate
- 1/4 bulb garlic
- 1 tsp ground black pepper
- Chop onions and meat and put in pan with oil and cook for 5 minutes.
- When meat juices have evaporated, add 1 litre of water, cover and cook until meat tender.
- Take out meat and fry separately in oil.
- Put spinach into onions and water and add sodium bicarbonate and cook for 30 minutes.
- Stir if water overflows.
- Let cool and blend sporadically for 2 second stints, repeating until mushy.
- Put back in pan, heat and add crushed garlic and pepper and stir.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.