- Makes about 6
- 1 lb ground lamb
- 1 cup fine bulgar (fine wheat)
- 1 medium onion
- ¼ tsp cinnamon
- ¼ tsp salt
- 4 oz cream cheese
- salt and pepper to taste
- Cut onion and puree in blender.
- Add small amount of water to make blending easier.
- Place meat into mixing bowl and add all ingredients.
- Drain water from bulgar and squeeze out excess water and add to mix.
- When finished mixing, take out about a large meatball size of mix and shape into a football(about 4" long and 2" wide) poke finger into one end and widen ¾ way in place cream cheese into hole(about 2" by 1" chunk) close top and reshape to look like a football.
- Bake in oven at 350°F for 45 minutes.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.