Kickin' Cajun Dirty rice
Makes 4 Servings.
- 1 Pound Ground Beef (75% to 80% Lean)
- 1 Medium Green bell pepper, Chopped
- 1 Package (5.7 to 8 Ounces) Cajun-Style Dirty rice MixWater, as Needed
- 1 Can (14-1/2 Ounces) Diced tomatoes, Drained
Or Until Beef is Not Pink, Breaking up Into 3/4-Inch Crumbles. Pour OffDrippings.
- 2. Stir in rice Mix And water Amount Indicated in Package Directions,Omitting oil or margarine; Bring to a Boil.
Reduce Heat; Cover And Cook According to Time Indicated in PackageDirections or Until rice is Tender.
- 3. Stir in tomatoes. Cook Until Heated Through, Stirring Occasionally.
Nutrition Information Per Serving:
- 393 Calories; 15 g Fat (6 g Saturated Fat; 7 g Monounsaturated Fat); 76Mg Cholesterol;
- 757 mg Sodium; 35 g Carbohydrate; 3.6 g Fiber; 28 g Protein
Source : The Beef is What's For Dinner People