- Pop the corn.
- This recipe is calculated on corn popped in an air type popper without added fat for fewer calories.
- Over low heat melt the butter or margarine with peanut butter until runny.
- Drizzle over the popcorn and mix well.
- Spread in shallow baking pans and bake in a 375°F oven for 10 minutes, stirring 2 or 3 times.
- The corn will crisp and topping will set.
Nutritional information Edit
Per 1 cup serving:
- 107 calories
- Exchanges: ⅓ bread | ⅔ high fat meat | ⅓ fat
- Carbs = 5 pro = 6°F = 7 enjoy! :d
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.