- 1 pound turkey kielbasa, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 large stalks celery, sliced
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 can baby corn
- 1 can condensed cream of celery soup
- 1 1/2 cups baby carrots (large ones should be halved)
- 1 small package frozen peas
- 3-4 small red potatoes, cubed
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1/2 cup sliced zucchini
- 1/2 teaspoon thyme
- cooking oil
1.Heat cooking oil in large pan.
2.Saute kielbasa, onion, and celery.
3.Add soup and gradually stir in 1 cup water.
4.Add remaining vegetables and thyme.
5.Bring to a boil and stir until vegetables are just tender.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.