This is Soooooo Goooood!!!
- Contributed by [healthy_Recipes_For_diabetic_Friends/ e: [healthy Recipes For diabetic Friends Y-Group
- Source: Better Homes and Gardens
- Prep: 20 Minutes | Cook: 7 to 9 hours (low), 3½ to 4½ hours (high)
- Makes 4 or 5 Servings
- 4 cups coarsely chopped cabbage
- 3 cups peeled, cubed potato
- 1½ cups sliced carrots
- 1 lb cooked kielbasa, sliced
- ½ tsp dried basil, crushed
- ½ tsp dried thyme, crushed
- ½ tsp ground black pepper
- 2 14-oz cans reduced-sodium chicken broth
- In a 4- to 5-quart slow cooker combine cabbage, potato, and carrots.
- Top with kielbasa.
- Sprinkle basil, thyme, and pepper over kielbasa.
- Pour chicken broth over all.
- Cover; cook on low-heat setting for 7 to 9 hours or on high-heat setting for 3½ to 4½ hours.
Nutritional information Edit
- 522 calories | 34g total fat | 12g saturated fat | 16g monounsaturated fat | 4g polyunsaturated fat | 76 mg cholesterol | 1658 mg sodium | 23g protein | 34g carbs | 5g fiber | 8g sugars
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.