"This is a recipe that a Korean Friend of mine gave to me. I like it, except for all the ginger!" Original recipe yield: 8 servings.
- 2 pounds coarsely chopped Chinese cabbage
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onion
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh ginger root
- 1/2 cup light soy sauce
- 1/2 cup white wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons white sugar
- 1 dash sesame oil
Other Links Edit
See also Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.