- 2 strips bacon (cut into 1 in pieces)
- ¼ cup kimchi (drained and chopped)
- 2 tortillas
- 2 handfuls cheese (grated, I used a combination of cheddar and jack)
- Cook the bacon and set aside retaining the grease.
- Saute the kimchi in the bacon grease until it starts to caramelize, about 10 minutes.
- Melt a touch of butter in a pan.
- Place a tortilla into the pan and swirl around in the butter and set aside.
- Place the second tortilla into the pan and swirl around in the butter.
- Sprinkle on half of the cheese onto the tortilla followed by the kimchi and bacon followed by the remaining cheese.
- Cook until the quesadilla is golden brown on both sides and the cheese is melted.
Contributed By Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.