- 3/4 cup soy milk
- 2 1/2 tbsp agar agar (flakes or powdered)
- 2 1/2 tbsp light oil
- 4 tbsp finely ground raw cashews
- 2 tbsp nutritional yeast flakes
- 2 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp tahini
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 tsp dijon mustard
- dash of paprika
- Boil water and agar-agar together and simmer 5 minutes, stirring frequently. Place all ingredients in a blender and process until smooth. Pour immediately into a lightly oiled dish. Chill and slice. Keep refrigerated.
Other Links Edit
See also Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.