- 2 courgettes (cut in thin slices)
- frying oil
- 50 – 80 g of plain white flour
- 500 g natural live or Greek style yoghurt
- 2 garlic cloves (crushed)
- chopped fresh dill
- This dish is best prepared at least few hours in advance.
- After cutting the courgettes into slices season with salt and leave aside for 10 minutes, then dip each slice into the flour and fry in a pan.
- You can also use a deep-fat fryer but the courgettes may become a bit oily.
- Leave to cool.
- Mix the crushed garlic and chopped dill with the yoghurt.
- In a dish arrange a layer yoghurt followed by a layer of fried courgettes.
- Cool in a fridge for few hours or just serve.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.