- At least one day before mix rye flour with water, adding water until thick paste and cover.
- If you want sour kissra, add little wheat flour, for less sour kissra, add more Wheat - about 1:3 ratio with rye flour.
- Stir in water until thin.
- Put a drip of oil on sarge (flat surface for frying, i.e. frying pan) and put small blob of mixture.
- Spread thinly with credit card, library card or mobile phone top up card.
- Fry for a short time until edges start to lift.
- Peal off and stack for later consumption.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.