Knickerbocker from Jerry Thomas' Bartending Guide or How to Mix Drinks
- Serves: 1
- take one-half a lime or small lemon
- 3 tea-spoonfuls of raspberry syrup
- 1 wine-glass of Santa Cruz rum
- 3 dashes of curaçao
- Squeeze out the juice of the lime or lemon into the glass, add the rind and the other materials.
- Fill the glass one-third full of fine ice, shake up well, and strain into a cocktail glass.
- If not sufficiently sweet, add a little more syrup.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.