- 2 crabs
- 200 g radish
- 150 g zucchini
- ½ onion
- 2 green chiles
- 2 red chiles
- ½ a root of green onion
- 30 g anchovy
- 1 piece of sea tangle
- 2 tablespoons of ground garlic
- 4 tablespoons of soy bean paste
- 1 teaspoon of chili powder
Making Anchovy/sea tangle Stock Edit
Preparing Crabs Edit
- Take off the hard cover shell.
- Wash the ends of the leg cleanly and chop it.
Preparing Vegetables Edit
- Radish should be cut into 1.5 cm × 1.5cm × 3mm size and the zucchini should be cut rather thickly in semi-circled shape.
- Cut the onion into bite sizes.
- Green chile, red chile and green onion should be cut diagonally.
Dissolving soy bean paste in water Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.