- 4 white fish fillets, e.g. mahi-mahi, cod, halibut
- juice of 3 large limes
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 240 ml / 8 fl. oz coconut cream
- 1 onion, very finely chopped or minced
- 1 green chili, deseeded and finely chopped
- 2 tomatoes, finely chopped
- lettuce leaves to serve
- Cut the fish into bite-size pieces and place in a non-reactive mixing bowl together with the lime juice and salt.
- Mix well then cover with clingfilm, refrigerate and leave to marinate for 6 hours.
- When ready to serve, remove from the refrigerator, add the coconut cream, chopped onion, and chilli and mix well.
- Place the lettuce leaves on individual serving plates, top with the fish mixture and garnish with the chopped tomatoes.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.