- 300 g rice
- 1 onion, chopped
- 360 ml coconut milk
- 2 tomatoes, cut in small bits
- ½ green chile pepper, stripped of seeds and chopped or ¼ teaspoon chile powder
- First cook the rice for 10 – 15 minutes, until it is exactly done.
- Pour off.
- Sauté the cooked rice in oil with onions on low heat, about 5 minutes or until onoins are tender.
- Then add chile pepper or the powder.
- In the pan and let them 5 minutes now do to the tomatoes and coconut milk softly simmer.
- Rudder from time to time.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.