On a hot hot day where the appetite is as it should be, this soup in the perfect choice. You can even serve it laced with ice cubes.
- 400 ml bread crumbs
- 1 cucumber
- 3 tomatoes
- 1 onion
- 1 green pepper
- 1 clove crushed garlic
- ½ liter water
- 2 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp oil
- Peal the cucumber and cut it into dices.
- De-seed the tomatoes and cut into dices.
- Cut the green pepper into dices and chop the onion.
- Put a little cucumber, onion and green pepper to one side for later garnish.
- Mix the vegetables, the bread crumb and the water and liquidize.
- Add wine vinegar and the oil and season.
- Place in the refrigerator to serve very cold.
- Garnish with the remaining vegetables.
- Serve with French bread stick.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.