Zucchini pie without filo
- 8 medium size zucchini, grated and strained
- 1 kg flour
- 4 eggs, beaten
- ¼ kg feta cheese
- 1 cup fresh milk
- 1 cup yoghurt
- 1 cup olive oil
- Mix in a bowl the milk, the yoghurt, the cheese and the grated zucchini.
- Add flour and season with salt, pepper and oregano. Mix well in order to make a thick pulp.
- Baste with oil a large baking pan.
- The reason for using a large baking pan is for making the pie as thin as possible because otherwise it won't be baked inside. Pour the mixture into the pan and pour oil over it.
- Preheat the oven and bake in 180°C until pie is baked inside and becomes crusty.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.