- 500 g beef
- 250 g tomatoes
- wild peppercorns
- 20 g garlic
- 50 g ginger
- 1 cl palm oil
- 2.5 kg plantains
- 2 red chili peppers
- 2 onions
- Crush all the condiments finely: tomatoes, parsley, basil, celery, peppers, garlic, ginger, 1 onion and wild pepper.
- Finely cut 1 onion and reserve.
- Peel the plantains in a large water basin and reserve.
- Cut the meat in small cubes, and then wash and drain.
- Saute the reserved onion in palm oil and season to taste.
- Add the crushed condiments, the washed and drained meat, the sheets of ginger as well as the peeled plantains.
- Cover with water and let simmer for 1h30.
- Serve hot.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.