Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook time: 50-60 minutes
Serves: depends how hungry you are :)
This is a quick and easy quiche recipe that always turns out delicious. You can really add any ingredients you want if you stick to the same base (pie crust / eggs / milk / cheese). I tend to enjoy veggies in my quiche. But bacon is delicious, too!
- Store bought pie crust
- 6 eggs
- 1⅓ cup 2% milk
- 1 cup cheese ( any cheese works that is melty and delicious)
- ⅓ cup green bell pepper
- ⅓ cup red bell pepper
- ⅓ sweet onion
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Follow instructions and bake the pie crust (usually calls for a different oven temp than the quiche, mine was 400°F)
- While pie crust is baking combine eggs, milk, cheese, veggies, salt & pepper into a bowl
- Pro tip: Let pie crust cool before adding quiche ingredients. While crust is cooling reduce oven temp to 375°F.
- Once crust is cool pour in all quiche ingredients
- Carefully slide pie curst and quiche ingredients into the 375°F oven and let cook for 50-60 min
- After top is golden brown and eggs are set remove from oven and let cool
- Cut into individual slices and enjoy!