This recipe is for 4 servings.
- Preparation: 24 hours and 30 minutes.
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- 1¼ teaspoons cayenne
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1½ teaspoons vinegar
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil or other oil
- 1 dash black pepper
- 1½ teaspoons sesame seeds
- 1 green onion, and top sliced
- 1 lb chuck boneless beef cubes
- 2 cups long-grain white rice
- Mix all ingredients in container to marinate.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight (if time is short, go for at least 8 hours).
- To barbeque (best), BBQ on high heat one minute each side.
- Or indoors, get skillet (iron is best) very hot.
- Toss in meat and cook over high heat 2 minutes each side.
- Quick fry the onions and add marinade.
- Serve over rice cooked as usual using two cups uncooked rice.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.