- 1 medium yellow onion
- 3 cups water
- 16 ounce can tomato sauce
- 1 tsp salt
- 1½ tsp coriander
- 1 tbsp corn oil
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- Slice yellow onion very thin and boil it in water for about 15min.
- Or until the onion becomes tender.
- Next, strain the water and put the onion in a blender with corn oil, tomato sauce, salt, black pepper, and freshly ground coriander.
- Blend this mix well and then put the sauce into a saucepan and bring to a boil.
- After it comes to a boil, turn the heat down to low and let the sauce simmer until it thickens.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.