Kosher Vegetarian Cholent is a Vietnamese vegetarian recipe, that takes long to cook, but it is worth.
- 1 1/2 cups dried large lima beans
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 medium onions, thinly sliced
- 3 stalks celery, thinly sliced
- 2 large potatoes or 4 small potatoes, peeled and quartered
- 2 carrots, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1 bay leaf, crushed
- 1 1/2-2tablespoons vegetarian Chicken soup mixes or 5 vegetable bouillon cube
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 4 cups hot water
- fresh ground pepper
Other Links Edit
See also Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.