Cauliflower in tomato sauce
- Wash the cauliflower, remove the stems and cut it in pieces.
- Use a saucepan to prepare the sauce for the cauliflower.
- Wash and mash the tomatoes.
- Peel and chop the onions.
- Add the olive oil into the saucepan together with the tomato mash, the onions the cinnamon, the sugar, salt and pepper.
- Stir the mixture and let the sauce boil.
- When it boils put the cauliflower and let it simmer until the sauce thickens and the cauliflower is tender.
- Serve cold.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.