- 8 each eggs( hard boiled and shelled)
- 200 gram potatoes, peeled and cut into halves
- 4 tablespoon Coriander curry powder
- 110 gram Onion, thinly sliced
- 4 each garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 1 each cherry pepper, cut into halves
- 6 each curry leaves
- 1 each Raan’baa leaves
- 50 ml coconut oil
- 100 ml coconut cream
- 200 ml coconut milk
- water sufficient to cover the potatoes being cooked
- salt to season
- Heat the oil. Add the onions, garlic, curry leaves, cherry pepper and Raan’baa leaf and fry until the onions are browned.
- Add in the potatoes and fry slightly. Add in coconut milk, water, curry powder and seasoning. Boil over a moderate heat until the potatoes are well cooked.
- Add in eggs and cook until the sauce has thickened. Add in the coconut cream, adjust the seasoning and remove from heat.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.