- 2 chicken drumsticks (or chicken breast may be substituted)
- ½ cup deep-fried peanuts
- 8 dried red chiles
- 1 tablespoon Szechwan peppercorns
- 1 tablespoon chopped garlic and ginger
- oil for cooking
- Remove bones from drumsticks and cut meat into cubes
- Mix A ingredients and marinate chicken for 10 minutes
- Clean dried chile with wet cloth. Do not wash because water may cause chiles to burst. Remove seeds from dried chiles and cut into sections.
- In wok, add 3 tbsp oil. Stir fry Szechwan peppercorns until fragrant. Remove and add chopped garlic, ginger and dried chiles.
- Add chicken cubes that have been lightly brushed with oil. Stir fry well.
- Add peanuts, stir well, and serve.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.