- 2 cups non-fat yogurt
- 2 whole seedless cucumber
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- salt to taste
- black pepper freshly ground
- ⅓ cup fresh mint, chopped
- ⅓ cup flat leaf parsley, chopped
- 2 teaspoon extra-virgin olive oil,
- pita bread
- Peel the cucumbers, cut each one in half lengthwise, and cut into ¼ inch dice.
- Crush the garlic and and salt together to a paste.
- Stir the yogurt into the garlic paste.
- Add the cucumbers, pepper, mint, and parsley.
- Toss to mix.
- Adjust salt and pepper to taste.
- Just before serving drizzle with the olive oil.
- Tear off pieces of the pita bread and use them to scoop up salad.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.