Ingredients[edit | edit source]
- 800 g of mutton or beef, or horse-flesh, or camel's flesh, or saiga's flesh, or wild goat's flesh
- 3 onions
- 150 g of fat for frying
- 250 g of broth
- greens, salt, spice and sour cream to taste.
Garnish[edit | edit source]
Marinade[edit | edit source]
Directions[edit | edit source]
- Meat is cut in pieces 30-40 g each and fried in hot fat with onion and pepper, salted to taste; then laurel leaf and broth are added and the meat is stewed to readiness.
- If kuyrdak is made of saiga's or wild goat's flesh the meat must be beforehand soaked in 3% vinegar with addition of a small quantity of oil for 4–6 hours.
- As garnishes to kuyrdak boiled, fried or stewed with the meat potatoes, boiled carrots, green peas and tomatoes can be served.
- The dish is strewed with greens to taste.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.