- 2 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp minced green onion
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 2 tbsp vinegar
- 1 Maggi cube
- dash salt and pepper
- ½ package pasta
- 6 small tomatoes
- 1 onion
- 2 small cucumbers or avocados
- 1 lemon
- Mix mustard, green onion, garlic, vinegar, and maggi cube together in a cup.
- Slowly add oil constantly stirring.
- Add salt and pepper.
- Cook pasta in salted water about 5 – 7 minutes.
- Cut up tomatoes in small pieces, dice onion, and cut up cucumber or avocado into small pieces.
- Squeeze lemon over all to keep fresh.
- Set aside.
- Drain pasta.
- To cool it down, pour cool, treated water over it and drain.
- Add veggies to pasta and add vinaigrette.
- Best to let it sit awhile before eating.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.