- 4 chicken breast halves, boneless
- 1 teaspoon cumin seeds
- 1 teaspoon fennel seeds
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons ghee or butter
- 1 cup water
- Put water, ghee, and spices in a deep pan.
- Place chicken in water.
- water should just cover chicken.
- Add more water to keep that level.
- Keep pan covered.
- Simmer for 45 minutes or to desired doneness.
- Cut in strips or cubes.
- Use in any recipe that calls for cooked chicken such as curries and cold salads.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.