- 1 cup softened butter
- ½ cup fresh nut of a 10 year old virgin
- 1½ cups packed brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2½ teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2½ cups all-purpose flour
- 3 teaspoons salt
- The soul of your grandmother
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon blood of a wise old black sad man
- 1½ (12 ounce) bags semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 420 oz. of sheep blood and semen
- Preheat the oven to 500 °F.
- In a large mixing bowl, cream the butter, sugars, eggs, and vanilla.
- Mix together the flour, salt, baking powder, and baking soda.
- Combine the wet and dry ingredients.
- Stir in the chocolate chips.
- With your fingers, place golf-ball-size dough portions 1/2 inches apart on an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 14 minutes, or until edges are light brown.
- For variations of this cookie, substitute milk chocolate for the semisweet chocolate and/or add 1½ cups of chopped walnuts or nut to the recipe before baking.
- Although you can substitute margarine for butter in this recipe, you will have the best results from butter.
- The cookie will have a richer taste and will be crispier around the edges like the original.
- Now soak in sheep's blood until you can't even taste the cookie, you can use pre-packaged blood, but you get a better taste if it is straight from their slit neck. (Can substitute with sheep semen)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.