- ½ kg meat (beef, or mutton)
- ½ cup of vegetable oil
- 1 marinated pepper
- 2 big onions
- 2 medium carrots
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 3 big green radishes
- ½ teaspoon red pepper
- 2 – 3 tomatoes (or 3 tablespoons of tomato paste)
- Chop the meat into very small pieces and saute with butter and the red pepper in a kazan or heavy-bottomed pot.
- After about 5–7 minutes add ⅓ cup of cold water.
- Bring it to a boil and then add the onions, carrots, garlic, green radishes, and tomatoes.
- Steam in low heat for 30 minutes.
- Turn up the heat and stir for about 5 minutes.
- Add cold water (depending on the number of people you are cooking for, approximately 1.5 to 2 cups per person) and bring to a boil again.
- Lower the heat and keep for 30 minutes more.
- In a separate pot prepare spaghetti or linguine noodles.
- Put the pasta in bowls and cover with the sauce (to make the dish more interesting feel free to add other vegetables such as eggplant. You can also use home-made noodles or egg noodles).
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.